[LinuxPPS] ntpd

Folkert van Heusden folkert at vanheusden.com
Thu Aug 3 20:12:56 CEST 2006

> > > Great! Thanks.
> > > As you can see the several modules trying to register different ports
> > > at the same "port line"... I don't know why but this generate the
> > > wrong content of file /proc/pps/sources.
> > > However you correct PPS source should be #7 on ttyS3, is that right?
> > No, with minicom I get input only on ttyS1.
> Strange... as you can see ttyS1 is one of the two ports on the PCI
> board. The on board serial ports are ttyS2 and ttyS3.

That is definately not true.
Because on port 1 of the motherboard I connected some other device (port
2 is gps), and I can only communicate with that device via ttyS0.

Folkert van Heusden

--
Ever wonder what is out there? Any alien races? Then please support
the seti at home project: setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu