[LinuxPPS] progress

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at linux.it
Tue Jun 13 17:50:45 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 05:47:48PM +0200, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:

> Euhm... Maybe I have to look at previous posts to see what you mean.
> It is about the API version defines?

Yes.

> I could do a fresh kernel patch session & compile soon when 2.6.17 is
> released?

You may use last released patch modifying the API defines.

> Maybe I can do the changes manually?

Yes, after the test we can create a new patch.

However first of all verify that clean patch does NTPD works wrong,
_then_ modify the API defines as already proposed and verify that NTPD
works good.

Thanks,

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127