[LinuxPPS] Occasionally ntpd stops receiving NMEA data

Philip M. White pmw at qnan.org
Mon Jun 19 04:28:20 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 12:35:06AM -0500, Philip M. White wrote:
> I do not claim correlation, but once I upgraded my LinuxPPS to version
> 2.1.0, ntpd began behaving poorly: after several minutes of running
> correctly, it stops receiving the GPS data.

> Any ideas?

Thanks for all the replies.  Sorry it took me so long to follow up, but
I've been very busy with school and work.  Today I finally got some to
work on this, after upgrading to kernel 2.6.17.

Now it looks like everything is working fine.  I guess it was an issue
with my previous kernel version.

Thanks many times over for making such a great piece of code to -- among
other things -- help keep accurate NTP time!

--
Philip