[LinuxPPS] Re: Can't configure multiple pps sources in ntpd

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at linux.it
Mon Oct 23 02:17:04 CEST 2006

On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 07:56:45PM -0400, linux at horizon.com wrote:

> But if I try to configure both 127.127.22.0 and 127.127.22.1 in ntp.conf,
> only the first one listed gets configured; the second gets the error I
> mentioned.

Can you please send us which kind of error messages did you get from
NTPD? Also enable DEBUG optin into LinuxPPS and send us the kernel
messages.

Are you sure that your NTPD driver tries to open different PPS
sources? LinuxPPS doesn't allow to allocate a PPS source more than once.

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127