[LinuxPPS] 23 Oct 18:33 - Useful debugging messages added.

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 24 19:34:50 CEST 2006

Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
>>> Good!
>> Hmm:
>>
>> git diff linux-vanilla master
>>
>> does not produce a diff with just the LinuxPPS patch anymore...
>
> My repository is ok. Maybe you merged LinuxPPS code into linux-vanilla
> branch.

How do I verify?

>> I guess this is because of he 2.6.19-rc2 stuff.
>> How do I fix this?
>
> Delete the linux-vanilla branch and rebuild it.

I.e. pull down the whole tree again?

That would make git appear less usefull than a simple patch, like I
argued before.
I just want the few updates you posted today added to the linuxPPS patch.
First I have to pull in the 2.6.19-rc2 update and now again the whole tree?
Please say it aint so.