[LinuxPPS] Re: ntpd and getaddrinfo errors

raffaele messuti raffaele at atomotic.com
Mon Sep 25 16:34:52 CEST 2006

On Sep 22, 2006, at 5:07 PM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> So the api is there and functional, I would assume.
> Can we verify interrupts or whatever for the DCD of the PPS-port?

i've just tested a new vanilla kernel + Rodolfo's patches
in a gclibc environ, in a common pc (not in the embedded pc104 where
i'm working)
and is still not working

so i guess the device has some problem
(don't ask me device model or vendor, it's a small black box,
with nothing to identify, also opened i was not able to
read any about the chipset).

so, how i can verify interrupts for port?

$ setserial /dev/ttyS0
/dev/ttyS0, UART: 16550A, Port: 0x03f8, IRQ: 4
$ setserial /dev/ttyS1
/dev/ttyS1, UART: 16550A, Port: 0x02f8, IRQ: 3

it's better that i suggest to buy a new shiny garmin?

greets ;)

--
<raffaele at atomotic.com> [0x39C336BC]