[LinuxPPS] timepps.h (again)

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Wed Aug 1 16:31:27 CEST 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 03:22:41PM +0100, Paul wrote:
> I'm still puzzled by this timepps.h business. Using the new timepps.h I can
> compile NTP patched with Udo's nmea patch, but not the unpatched source.
> What decides which timepps.h you use - the pps patched kernel source or the
> ntp version?

Sorry for this problems but LinuxPPS is currently under hard
development trying to get kernel inclusion (hard task)... :'(

You always should use file timepps.h under Documentation/pps/
directory. Since starting from LinuxPPS versions 4.x.x I decided to
put it there since it easier to manage for me.

Please refere to the wiki and post any possible errors on it.

Thanks,

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127