[LinuxPPS] timepps.h (again)

Paul paul at lavender-fam.net
Wed Aug 1 16:54:57 CEST 2007

Sorry Udo I sent directly to you rather than the mailing list

I can move forward slightly

I used the latest ntp source. Didn't patch. Configured with no options
(so all the clocks were in). Make fails in the atom ref_clock (possibly
the first one it goes to) with 'PPS_API_VERS_1 undeclared'.

So are we saying that the only ref clocks that can be used are those
written specifically for the PPS kernel?

Paul