[LinuxPPS] timepps.h (again)

Paul paul at lavender-fam.net
Wed Aug 1 18:01:40 CEST 2007

I truly hope so, but looking at the ntp mailing list is interesting.
They can get into a serious flame war about leap seconds.

I do have a rather peculiar problem with the atom driver, but I will
assemble all the information and start a another thread

Thanks for all your help - my understanding is increasing slowly.

Paul