[LinuxPPS] Changedeck please.

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Mon Aug 6 21:35:00 CEST 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 11:40:23AM -0600, clemens at dwf.com wrote:
> When things appear stable again, could you prepare a changedeck
> vs the current linux kernel.
>
> (or is there one and Im looking the wrong place?)

Do you mean a snapshot against linux-2.6.22? If so the patch is
ntp-pps-2.6.22-quater.diff on my FTP/HTTP server.

However, due NTP and Kernel integration I need another change
set... :'( I'm very sorry about all these changes but they are
requested after a debate on PPSAPI and kernel integration.

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127