[LinuxPPS] bug in kernel config

Jon Schewe jon.schewe at honeywell.com
Wed Feb 7 13:40:39 CET 2007

I've found when I do make menuconfig and add in PPS support I'm given
the option of building PPS as a module.  This doesn't work as no module
appears to be created and I'm unable to sync anything as the 8250 serial
support is not even an option at this point.  If I change PPS to be
built directly into the kernel, I'm then able to choose 8250 serial
support and everything works just fine.  Could this change be made for
the next rev?

Thanks.