[LinuxPPS] LinuxPPS: fixes

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Mon Feb 19 11:13:26 CET 2007

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 11:43:12PM +0100, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after yours suggestions I modified my code. Please see the patch
> below.

As you can see I modified the LinuxPPS code in order to receipt some
suggestions from the kernel developers.

Since I have no hardware to test it I need your help! Please, use the
attached patch or the git repository to update your system and test
the code.

As soon as I have some feedback from your I'll repost the LinuxPPS
patch to the LKML.

Thanks for your help,

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127