[LinuxPPS] Ref Clock drivers

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Mon Jul 2 22:09:43 CEST 2007

> Does anyone know where I am download all the Ref Clock drivers that should be located in /dev?
>
> Also I am using a RAPCO style GPS clock.  Is there a driver for this specific GPS?

Im not sure what you mean by 'drivers that should be located in /dev' but
other than
that, you probably want to be asking on the ntp-hackers list.

A quick scan of the routine ntp_control.c does not show RAPCO, but there is a
good chance that
either
    (a) it is equivalent to one of the clocks that is supported.
    (b) the NMEA driver will support it.
    (c) the parse drier will support (I know nothing about this one)

Any information you can provide the folks over there on ntp-hackers about the
GPS clock
will help them say yay or nay.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com

(Reg: all I know about is ONCORE clemens...)