[LinuxPPS] Git conflicts

Philip M. White pmw at qnan.org
Mon Jul 30 02:17:54 CEST 2007

Hi, all;

Today I tried to patch my vanilla Linux repository (source:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git)
with LinuxPPS.  Here's what I got:

83 objects were added to complete this thin pack.
 100% (23883/23883) done
Auto-merged MAINTAINERS
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in MAINTAINERS
Auto-merged arch/i386/kernel/syscall_table.S
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/i386/kernel/syscall_table.S
Auto-merged drivers/Kconfig
Auto-merged drivers/Makefile
Auto-merged drivers/serial/8250.c
Auto-merged drivers/serial/serial_core.c
Auto-merged include/asm-i386/unistd.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/asm-i386/unistd.h
Auto-merged include/linux/Kbuild
Auto-merged include/linux/serial_core.h
Auto-merged include/linux/syscalls.h
Auto-merged kernel/sys_ni.c
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

Is there an upper bound on the kernel version (or Git revision) that
LinuxPPS supports?  What should I do?

Thank you.

--
Philip