[LinuxPPS] Re: strange readings...

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Thu May 17 09:20:32 CEST 2007

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 04:27:19PM +0200, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:

> I just went back to 2.6.20.7 and ntpd 4.2.4 to see if the graphs get
> back to the original behaviour.

Let me suggest you to keep the last LinuxPPS version and try to use
old ntp version. Doing like this you can know if the problem is in
LinuxPPS or NTPD.

> Does anybody know what changed in between ntp version 4.2.4 and 4.2.4p0?
> If it's nothing big, could Rodolfo explain the big change in behaviour?

I'm sorry but I don't know NTPD. Regarding LinuxPPS I just did some
cosmetic changes and updated Linux to 2.6.21.

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127