[LinuxPPS] Re: PPS support in Linux 2.6.23

Philip M. White pmw at qnan.org
Mon Oct 15 16:59:16 CEST 2007

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 10:08:55AM +0200, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> Yes, LinuxPPS has changed a lot from it. :'(
>
> Also the patch at http://time.qnan.org/linux2.6-pps/ntpd-nmea.patch is
> not right for the latest LinuxPPS version. You have to modify the NTPD
> driver as PARSE refclock, so you have to provide an option PPS device
> for the driver which should be opened if the GPS data source is not a
> PPS source too.

I removed the old patch from that site.  Maybe I should just take the
whole site down, since I am no longer maintaining it.  My laptop, which
is my only computer right now, does not have an 8250 serial port, so I
cannot keep up with new releases of software.

Now that section of my site links to the LinuxPPS wiki.

--
Philip