[LinuxPPS] status

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Fri Oct 19 08:50:08 CEST 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 06:39:12PM +0200, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> So I am back.
>
> What is the status of LinuxPPS for 2.6.23?
> And a NMEA+PPS GPS like my Garmin GPS18?
>
> Where can I help?

Porting your NTPD driver to the new (and hopefully the last) LinuxPPS
version. :)

After _al least_ one userland driver who tested LinuxPPS code I'll
send it to the Linux Kernel Mail List for inclusion.

Please, note also that NTP guys are now willing to accept patches
to support LinuxPPS into their code! So we can hope to have LinuxPPS
directly supported into NTP!!

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127