[LinuxPPS] defines to check for/use

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Sun Oct 21 19:02:41 CEST 2007

> Hello,
>
> Using the old API one could do:
>
> #ifdef PPS_HAVE_FINDPATH
>
> What is the correct #ifdef to use for this new API?

Well, I asked the same question some time ago.
BUT, I found that with the new interface the question in mute.
Ill be stripping out all the 'LinuxPPS' code I added to the ONCORE driver, as
it works just fine with the code that was there before.

What is needed (and I have a first draft) is simply some instructions on how
to find the pps<n> device for a given serial device.

So why all the additional code for the nmea driver?
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com