[LinuxPPS] Kernel configuration and more ......

Paul paul at lavender-fam.net
Tue Oct 30 19:57:06 CET 2007

So...
Hmmm I understand more, but I think the Wiki needs some modifications:

1. Mention should be made of ktimer, and that it is a software
development tool, rather than an aid to installing and checking
LinuxPPS.

2. The bit about the assert/clear outputs needs to make it clear that it
has to have the port opened in some way. If you read the Wiki and work
carefully through from the start when you get to the first mention of
the assert/clear it doesn't work.
I think everybody needs some reassurance that everything is working
before they start patching NTP.

Paul