[LinuxPPS] One step backward.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Sat Sep 15 02:44:27 CEST 2007

OK, it would seem that the new API, or at least the new timepps.h
has taken a step backward (I cant come up with the word I want here).

The previous timepps.h defined

        PPS_HAVE_FINDSOURCE

which could be used to distinguish Rodolfo's timepps.h from Ulrich's.

That variable is now gone, and I have nothing to key off of.
Granted, the chances of using Ulrich's PPS implementation at any
time in the future is small, but I would like to be able to keep his
old code as an example of something adhering strictly to the
PPSAPI.

Granted I can put a define of my own in MY code to switch between the
two sets of code, but it was nice when the timepps.h did this for me.

Any chance of getting SOME sort of define back in there to distinguish
between the two implementations?

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com