[LinuxPPS] Feedbacks

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Wed Apr 9 15:18:38 CEST 2008

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 01:19:14PM +0200, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> has someone tested the latest LinuxPPS varsion? I'd like some
> feedbacks before resending a new patch set for kernel inclusion. :)

Still no feedbacks... the patches are ready but I need some feedbacks
for kernel inclusion. Everything is currently frozen.

Remember I need feedbacks *only* on patch ntp-pps-2.6.24-ter.diff
which implement LinuxPPS 5.1.0!

Let's update your systems! ;)

Thanks,

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:	+39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:     rodolfo.giometti