[LinuxPPS] LinuxPPS (RESUBMIT 5-rc1): the PPS Linux implementation.

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Fri Aug 1 15:34:15 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 03:06:10PM +0200, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> > Has someone tested these patches? :)
>
> The most recent ones?

Yes.

> No. (don't usually run git)

I just published them against 2.6.27-rc1 as a single patch. Please,
test it instead.

> The ones before that (for vanilla 2.6.26): yes, work well as far as I
> can see.

I see but the code has changed due some modifications to ldisc
layer... so we need more tests before kernel submission.

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti