[LinuxPPS] status?

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Wed Aug 20 00:22:17 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 06:14:54PM +0200, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> So what is the status?
> When will we (ehrm.. Rodolfo) the latest and greatest code to the world?

I just sent the new patch set to the LKML for inclusion. Keep your
fingers crossed for me! ;)

Here the full story: http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/8/19/474

I also changed the GIT repository so, please, consider to get a new
clone of it (a pull should fail).

A new patch vs kernel 2.6.27-rc3 has been published (very similar to
2.6.27-rc1), please test it.

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti