[LinuxPPS] parallel PPS

Paul paul at lavender-fam.net
Fri Feb 29 21:19:21 CET 2008

Hardly what you were asking, but I picked up on something you said. Is your
Jupiter Rockwell NMEA really solid? You said that you use time1 1.0, but does
it sometimes jump a second, requiring time1 2.0 or even time1 0.0? I had
terrible problems and in the end and only used the PPS from this module.
Interestingly this has been noted long ago, check out the 'original'  driver
for the Rockwell module on the NTP site, which also mentions this problem

Paul