[LinuxPPS] New LinuxPPS release

James Boddington boddingt at internode.on.net
Sat Jul 26 01:15:34 CEST 2008

Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> I did not succeed in building a *nano* ntpd. Copying linux/timex.h
> doesn't give me a compilable timex.h according to the ntp configure.
> What's the fix?

Have attached the patch for the /usr/include/sys/timex.h I used when I back
ported the nano stuff to the 2.6.24 kernel I am using. From what I remember it
does not include all the nano stuff. I only added what was needed to make ntp
compile with nano support. Ntptime reports nano and it feeds do_adjtimex() a
nano offset.

Found the same as you, copying the kernel timex.h to userspace does not work.

--
    James