[LinuxPPS] kernel does not see PPS on serial port

LICHTENBERGER Janos lityi at sas.elte.hu
Fri Mar 7 12:29:54 CET 2008

> Hmm... refclock_jupiter?  I don't recall any work to enable pps on the
> Jupiter driver.  I am aware of a modification to ATOM and later NMEA,
> but not Jupiter.

When I started to use 2.6.15.7, I found a link at Rodolfo's home page to a
jupiter refclock patch (or was it on the page, sorry, don't remember). The
patch made  the Rockwell binary format working with ntpd and I confirm it
worked and works at the moment too, one of my experiment runs with it.

But at the moment, I think we are before any ntpd related problem, as
there are no PPS on DCD pin.

Janos

Dr. János Lichtenberger
Space Research Group,