[LinuxPPS] Response to my linux-kernel posting

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Tue Oct 7 19:24:15 CEST 2008

I received the following response from Alan Cox to my posting to the
linux-kernels list.
Thought you all would be interested

---

> Whats happening with the PPS changes that Ive seen posted here several
> times?
>
> I don't see them in any of the 2.6.27 release candidates, nor do I see them
> in the list of Queued TTY patches for 2.6.28.

The tty bits need someone to make a decision on the main PPS code. That I
would have assumed was Ingo but he's not spoken up since some comments on
the first draft.

Alan

---

Im not sure exactly WHAT that means.