[LinuxPPS] PPS patch for the kernel.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Wed Oct 8 03:25:16 CEST 2008

Ingo:-

Yesterday I posted a question on the linux-kernel mailing list, and got the
following response from Alan Cox

---

> Whats happening with the PPS changes that Ive seen posted here several
> times?
>
> I don't see them in any of the 2.6.27 release candidates, nor do I see them
> in the list of Queued TTY patches for 2.6.28.

The tty bits need someone to make a decision on the main PPS code. That I
would have assumed was Ingo but he's not spoken up since some comments on
the first draft.

Alan

---

Have you had a chance to look at the current code, and if so could you pass
your comments on to Alan and the list.  This patch has been hanging on
for some time now, and I would really like to see it included in the mainline
kernel code.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com