[LinuxPPS] Need help with setting up LinuxPPS/NTP server

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 17:38:04 CEST 2008

The problem is I'm not knowingly loading the fake timer module & I don't
have time to recompile everything at present..
It's a quick fix and proved the cause of the problem.

It seems I need to rebuild everything anyway, NTP stopped seeing the PPS
pulse after a couple of days & the GPS is still running OK, so probably a
bug somewhere that's already been fixed. (The PPS version I'm using is some
months out of date).

Thanks,
Robert.