[LinuxPPS] New test release

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Mon Dec 7 23:37:27 CET 2009

Well, I now have 2.6.32 + ntp-pps-v2.6.32-rc8.diff running on both a 32bit and
a 64bit platform.  There don't seem to be any problems, so I have no idea what
is going on with Hal's installation.

---

With Hal's system:  is something connected via a Modem?  I dont understand the
Modem Status line.  and I have no idea what could cause a buffer overflow.
Seems it MIGHT be coming from refclock_ioctl, since that's the last routine
mentioned, but I dont see the string 'buffer overflow detected' anywhere in
the source.  If you run it again, does it die the same way?
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com