[LinuxPPS] I'm still here! :)

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung at meinberg.de
Thu Jan 15 17:09:48 CET 2009

Guys,

I frankly have no time to go over this and help out, but I am sure that
Meinberg would be willing to sponsor a Meinberg GPS refclock for whoever
would be volunteering to wrap this up and push it into the kernel. Is
anyone interested in getting this job done? Here is the bounty:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/products/gps170pci.htm
including a GPS antenna and 20m of antenna cable. BTW: The serial output
of this card can be configured to provide a serial timestring and a 1PPS
on DCD ...

Kind regards,
Heiko