[LinuxPPS] task force

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Thu Jan 29 15:12:46 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 06:31:34PM +0100, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> > I can post the comments here before making a patch out of them.
> > (saves me work)
>
> Below are the functions from timepps.h.
> Please comment on the descriptions.

These are not kernel functions. Kernel gurus asked for EXPORT_SYMBOLs
whose are: pps_register_source(), pps_unregister_source() and
pps_event(). The functions you are describing are those from PPSAPI
RFC.

However if you wish documenting these funtions is ok for me but the
documentation should go on the wiki. So pleas, provide a patch against
it.

In these days I should find some femto seconds to fix up at least
LinuxPPS-core for kernel inclusion! ;)

Thanks for your help,

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti