[LinuxPPS] 1PPS Atom Ref Clock Not being Polled?

K. Connolly hbar at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 22 08:54:28 CEST 2009

> I would make one suggestion.
> Instead of the ntp PRODUCTION version 4.2.4p7, try running the DEVELOPMENT
> version 4.2.5p190 (or whatever its up to when you read this).

Thanks for the suggestion. Apparently the 4.2.5p191 dev download is
corrupt (tried getting from multiple computers/connections, file is
bunk...). But I tried p190. Compiled fine and then segfaulted on attempted
startup. I think I'll wait and see if anyone comes up with further
suggestions before pursuing that!

Cheers,

-kevin