[LinuxPPS] Cloning LinuxPPS with Git

Andrew Hills madam.cyborg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 07:44:16 CEST 2009

 > Or grab the patches from here and save a few megs of data transfer:

I did. I used git to get the kernel, so I'm just hoping the latest patch
for .28 works with whatever version I downloaded. I've been fighting
FC5; it doesn't want a kernel newer than 2.6.17.6, but I think PPS is
broken on the machine, and I'm afraid to touch the patches above the
line that says not to touch the patches above itself. I would still
rather have the version patched by someone who knows what they're doing.

--Andrew Hills