[LinuxPPS] wiki for pps stops when ntpd starts?

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Fri Jun 12 09:12:21 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 07:21:59AM +0200, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I added the patch to the wiki.
> The wording can be improved a bit, I guess:
> http://wiki.enneenne.com/index.php/LinuxPPS_installation#Building_the_tools
> Please comment.

Just two:

1) I suppose you can do the same settings by using stty.

2) These settings should be done by NTPD.

Please, add these comments to the wiki but leave the patch in order to
allow LinuxPPS users to easily manage their system configuration.

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti