[LinuxPPS] convergence patch

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Thu May 7 15:08:04 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 12:44:28PM +0200, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Bernhard Schiffner wrote:
>> Simple changes take longer.
>> I asked the convergence behavior too and didn't get a real response.
>> (here and lkml)
>
> So we can saffly apply this patch as long as it's not in the main kernel?
>
>> No idea wat's on with Rodolfo. :-(
>
> Maybe he can explain?

Nothing to explain, sorry, but LinuxPPS status is «suspended»! :'(

It's currently into mm-tree http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/mmotm/ but
I don't know if Andrew is willing to accept it or not since even Alan
Cox should say something about it but nothing happened...

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti