[LinuxPPS] ntp update

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 16 15:15:01 CEST 2009

On 2009-10-16 09:41, Paul wrote:
> I did. But I still don't see your point. The comments divide up into
> whole seconds (it's working - just change the fudge), or using the
> assert/clear edge.
> On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 05:13 +0200, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>> On 2009-10-15 23:04, Paul wrote:
>>> I don't know how this 'bug' ever got given any serious consideration. If
>>
>> Please read the full text.

?
It is about needing to patch the NMEA driver to make it work with
LinuxPPS. (yes I know about informational problem titles)

In comment #30 we change the reflock to make it compatible with LinuxPPS
without harming the functionality too much.

This evolves over time.

Then it is accepted into ntp-dev.
And released, recently.