[LinuxPPS] The final step...

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Tue Sep 29 13:26:44 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:43:35AM +0100, Graeme Hilton wrote:
> > From: giometti at enneenne.com [mailto:giometti at enneenne.com]
> > On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 11:07:00AM +0100, Graeme Hilton wrote:
> > > There are plenty of messages in /var/log/messages generated by this.
> >
> > I suppose these are not the PPS IRQs... you should get one IRQ per
> > second not a plenty of them...
>
> I've had another look at this, and none of the interrupts are triggering
> once per second. :(
>
> If there's any further debugging you can suggest, I can have a go.

You are looking at the wrong device. If your PPS source generates
1/sec signal you cannot see plenty of them...

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti
Freelance ICT Italia - Consulente ICT Italia - www.consulenti-ict.it