[LinuxPPS] serial driver commit?

Alexander Gordeev lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su
Thu Apr 29 00:12:31 CEST 2010

В Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:50:57 -0400
Ben Gardiner <bengardiner at nanometrics.ca> пишет:

> >> Yep, there is still an issue with CONFIG_NO_HZ that I'm working on...
> >
> > Need a tester?
>
> Or a second tester? :)

Well, testers are always welcome :) I'd really like to know that this
whole thing works on any hardware.
Please try my patches with CONFIG_NO_HZ enabled and then disabled. In
the first test the clock should sync to a 1us precision in a couple of
seconds and maintain it. In the second test... you'll see... it should
be much worse.

--
  Alexander