[LinuxPPS] Server down

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Wed Aug 25 13:22:46 CEST 2010

Hello,

in these last days my home internet server had serious reliability
problems... also I was in holidays so the domain enneenne.com was down
till now.

I'm very sorry about this problem but I did my best to keep this list
on-line. Unluckely some letters of this ML may be lost...

I currently installed a more reliable version of my server but the
problem may arise again so let me ask to you about helping this
project in having a better and more reliable host. The project just
needs mediawiki and mailman as main programs.

If someone may donate them to this project please let me know. :)

Thanks in advance,

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti
Freelance ICT Italia - Consulente ICT Italia - www.consulenti-ict.it