[LinuxPPS] Rodolfo's and Alexander's patches together.

reg at dwf.com reg at dwf.com
Sun Feb 28 21:58:35 CET 2010

Udo:-

Ive decided not to post a patch (or rather how to fix the remaining overlaps)
since
I do seem to be having some problems.

Everything seems to be working fine on the 64bit machine, but when I tried
compiling
the same kernel on the 32bit machine (after an mrproper thank you) the times
being
returned are just strange.  As tho there is a32bit 64bit offset somewhere
along the line.
I guess I dont understand the definition in pps_ktime, but it works with the
Rodolfo
kernel, so it must be ok.

Im going to go in and watch some Hockey,- mabe Ill have an inspiration...

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com