[LinuxPPS] [Fwd: Re: Oncore]

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Wed Jul 7 16:59:56 CEST 2010

> Thanks Reg
> I will use this info, but I have also something else to do on the
> hardware side, but I will build a new interface board and report back.
> Those links are new to me so I will put them in. I promise to report
> back. Wow - you must live on a mountain (from the height in your
> configuration - I live at about 10m. !)

Without the symbolic links nothing is going to work.
One could 'guess' that the info would be on /ttyS0 and /pps0, but this
is not the case on all OS.  So we either had to have this configurable in
the configuration file, or do it this way with links.  Links was easier.

And as for living on a mountain,- well not really.  I live in Albuquerque, NM,
and the center of town is a bit over a mile high.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com