[LinuxPPS] time compensation

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Sun Jun 6 20:49:11 CEST 2010

Oncore M12M is a GPS timing receiver capable of providing +/-25ns
accuracy on its PPS signal, before sawtooth correction (that would
increase the accuracy to +/-2ns), and it is priced below $100 if I'm not
wrong. It is manufactured by i-Lotus, and it is a derivative of the
Motorola M12T (i_Lotus purchased the GPS branch from Motorola).

And you also can populate a 1U 19" drawer with several tens of it :)
http://www.rabel.org/archives/Motorola_Oncore/m12m%20users%20guide%201.0.pdf

Best regards,

Javier