[LinuxPPS] NTP + PPS falsetick

Marc X marc_x at videotron.ca
Wed Jun 16 23:08:59 CEST 2010

The computer is actually an embedded board running ARM linux, I am away
from home at the moment but its a DIGI 2443-M board. Its performance are
ok. there are no other running application while these tests are being
performed beside system stuff.

The communication is over a serial link while the PPS is hooked to a
GPIO, the user driver I got from this list and modified it to my hardware.

The application designed to run on the platform runs very good and is
somewhat busy with ethernet communication. Since it is not running now I
do not beleive the board to be a problem but could probably manage to
hook the PPS to my main machine if you beleive that could be the cause

Thanks