[LinuxPPS] time_pps_kcbind return EOPNOTSUPP

Remco dB besten at gmail.com
Wed May 26 12:09:16 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 10:14:11 Alexander Gordeev wrote:

> > > By saying ignored are you saying that Alexander's patch in already in
> > > linuxpps
> >
> > Nope.
> > Alex work is not in the kernel yet.
>
> Indeed. :(
>
> BTW, I've moved all my git repositories to github:
> http://github.com/ago/linux-2.6
> http://github.com/ago/pps-tools
>
> The latest available versions of the patchset are against 2.6.34 and
> 2.6.33.4-rt20.

OK, this answered my previous question :-)

I have a question, since I am not experienced in 'git' etc.

Alex, would it be possible to make one patchfile for 2.6.34 to commit all your
patches in the linux source tree with 'patch -p1 < [alex-patchfile]' ?

I will then test them, also the parport option.

Remco