[LinuxPPS] time_pps_kcbind return EOPNOTSUPP

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Mon May 31 18:02:37 CEST 2010

I can't be of much help in this discussion, since I'm still running 2.6.32.9
plus Rodolfo's and
Alexander's patches as of the beginning of March.

And one of the reasons for that is that I am confused as to what has actually
made it into
the main-line Linux kernel, and what has not.

So my question here is, has anyone CAREFULLY examined the current Linux kernel
code to see
 just what has, or has not made it?  Perhaps something is missing.  Perhaps
something
got mangled.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens