[LinuxPPS] NMEA and NTP

Paul paul at lavender-fam.net
Mon May 31 19:31:58 CEST 2010

Thanks Udo, I've modified my ntp.conf to suit. davehart you are right as
well, but something is still odd.... I changed the peer name from
myserver.mydomain to 192.168.1.1 and it worked. But in the peers list it
is listed as myserver.mydomain (so reverse DNS is OK). Forward DNS works
perfectly outside of ntp (ping myserver.mydomain). So forward dns is not
working inside ntp - very odd.