[LinuxPPS] Gordeev patches

Marc Leclerc marc-leclerc at signaturealpha.com
Mon Oct 4 20:14:29 CEST 2010

  Hi,

I now have a linux kernel 2.6.34.6 and would like to add hardpps support
to it. After a bit of searching I did not come by any instruction on
where to download the patches from and any instructions on how to patch
both the kernel and ntp.

I would appreciate if someone could help me with the process

Regards