[LinuxPPS] linuxpps and devicetree support

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Fri Apr 26 10:45:05 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 10:37:40AM +0200, Jan Lübbe wrote:

> Is there a preexisting terminology for things like which edge to
> capture, polarity, assert/clear in the PPS area? Do we really need more
> than whether the rising or falling edge is aligned to the second?

You may take a look at RFC (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2783) but
specific for GPIOs there is nothing (AFAIK).

Ciao,

ROdolfo

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti
Freelance ICT Italia - Consulente ICT Italia - www.consulenti-ict.it