[LinuxPPS] LinuxPPS and multiple GPIO sources

pete peteman15 at bofanez.org
Fri Feb 13 21:33:10 CET 2015

First, thank you all for your great work. I've really appreciated this
work and have found it to be very useful and of high quality.
Unfortunately I was unable to solve a problem with the existing docs,
and am hoping I can find some direction here on the mailing list.  What
I'm trying to do is connect two pps sources to a raspberry pi via two
GPIO pins, say pin 25 and 18. I've got the first one working, but I
can't seem to figure out the syntax for the kernel command line
arguments. Does anyone have a suggestion?